- Posted on in Education
No. of Franchise Outlets:4
Investment Rs.1lac to 10lac
English is the ultimate trade language, the one that is used by multinational companies around the world. Having an excellent command of the English language greatly improves any person’s chance of earning a higher income, and customers are willing to pay for it.
The British Academy for English Language, or BAFEL, was launched in 2001 and already has more than 100 sign ups across India. This success is due to many factors, including:
- High quality standards of training.
- A rapidly expanding industry.
- A wide range of English language courses for clients to choose from.
- Willingness to welcome and train people from all levels of society.
- A research and development team to continuously upgrade the BAFEL business plan and courses.
- A strong brand name.
- A superb reputation, having won multiple awards for being the best English academy.
BAFEL are looking for franchise partners who want to excel in the education industry and run their own profitable company, helping people to improve their lives with the eternal gift of education.
BAFEL’s aim is to reach out to each and every individual in every nook and corner of the country and have centres in all areas: large cities and cosmopolitan regions, Tier 2 and 3 cities, villages and the countryside, in every part of India. We also plan to go global, and are looking for business partners to spread BAFEL work and awareness abroad.
Different centre sizes are available, so you can choose the type that suits you. Full training is provided, so you are supported from Day One.